Dear Debian Python Team managers,
my name is Francesco Ballarin, and I am currently training to become a
Debian Maintainer under the sponsorship of Drew Parsons.

With this email, I am asking you to let me join your team with my
salsa username francesco.ballarin, associated with this email address.
The rationale for this request is the following:
* I helped getting
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-scooby started.
python-scooby will be maintained within the Debian Python Team.
* I filed a RFS for
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/pusimp . If accepted,
pusimp would be maintained within the Debian Python Team.
* I am working on https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/python-pyvista
within the science team. python-pyvista depends on several packages
maintained by the Debian Python Team, hence it would be beneficial if
I were part of both teams.

I confirm I have read
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst
and accept the policies there.