Dear Debian Python Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my strong interest in
joining the Debian Python Team. Working with Debian has been a dream of mine,
and I am eager to contribute to the Python ecosystem within the Debian project.

My Salsa login is: marcos.rcarvalho

I am passionate about Python and its role in the open-source community. I have
been actively involved in maintaining Python packages and contributing to
various Python projects. Joining the Debian Python Team would not only allow me
to continue maintaining my current packages within the team but also provide me
with an opportunity to collaborate with other team members and contribute to
maintaining specific packages.

I believe that being part of the Debian Python Team would not only enhance my
skills but also enable me to make meaningful contributions to the Debian project
as a whole.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to the possibility of
working together with you all.

Best regards,

  Marcos Rodrigues de Carvalho (aka oday) <marcosrcarvalh...@gmail.com>