¡Hola Lisandro!

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 11:06:51AM -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> I do wonder if we could trick upstream to provide a solution that works for
> everyone.

qmake cross wrapper is a Debian invention, so it would be hard to explain
to upstream what it is and why they should change their code to support it.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 04:23:21PM -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> There seems to be many more paths that need adjustment... or at leats at a
> quick glance. I'll need to find the necessary time to fix this.

What are these paths?

I think one that Helmut mentioned is the most important and should cover most
cases.

--
Dmitry Shachnev