Hi Dmitry and Lisandro,

thanks for working on this.

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 10:49:52AM +0300, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 08:20:43PM -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
> wrote:
> > On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 at 16:59, Dmitry Shachnev <mity...@debian.org> wrote:
> > > What are these paths?
> > >
> > > I think one that Helmut mentioned is the most important and should cover
> > > most
> > > cases.
> >
> > Paths to uic. moc et all.
>
> IIRC, uic and moc produce the same output on all architectures, so we do not
> need cross wrappers for them.
>
> So calling the native /usr/lib/qt6/bin/{uic,moc} should be absolutely fine.

I agree with all of that.

Lisandro also asked:

| sbuild -host arm64 -sAd unstable some_qt6_app.dsc a good way to test this?

I's --host rather than -host.

Do not pass -A. To simplify matters, cross builds are always assumed to
be arch-only.

Other than that, this should work.

Maybe you should check that qemu's binfmt integration is disabled.
Otherwise, you may be a successful build that only happened to work due
to using qemu. You can run "update-binfmts --disable" to disable all
binfmts and reenable them afterwards.

Helmut