El domingo, 29 de julio de 2018 14:11:41 -03 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
Meyer escribió:
> Hi Dave!
>
> El domingo, 29 de julio de 2018 11:46:32 -03 John David Anglin escribió:
> > Here is log for an attempted build on hppa with Adrian's patch:
> > https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=qttools-opensource-src&arch
> > =h ppa&ver=5.11.1-3&stamp=1532832160&raw=0
>
> As expected, as it is a hard dependency. So the patch needs to avoid
> building qdoc too.

Looking again the call to llvm-config seems to not be fatal, so it should be
as simple as doing something like it's already done in the dh_install override
for archs without qt webview.

By the way, I have just sent this to Qt's development mailing list:

<http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2018-July/033174.html>

My idea is to know if some other submodule maintainer is thinking in adding
llvm as a dependency.

--
Must it be assumed that because we are engineers beauty is not
our concern, and that while we make our constructions robust

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/