severity -1 serious
thanks

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 01:32:55PM -0400, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings and thanks for your report!  Am looking into this now....

It seems your looking takes longer than expected and you didn't give any
reason for downgrading the severity. I don't think stretch should
release with such a broken hol88-library. This bug is release-critical
for two reasons:

 * The arm64 package is completely useless (actually qualifies for
   grave).
 * It violates policy by not checking for build failures.

So given little maintainer interest, I hereby ask the autoremover to do
its work.

Helmut