> Hi Matthias,
>
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 06:44:31PM +0200, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
>>
>> Just rebuilding the thing should do the job - bonus points for having
>> the static library -dev package depend on libphobos2-ldc-dev.
>
> Depend on libphobos2-ldc-dev in addition to ldc?

Have the libundead-dev package depend on it, yes - you need the static
or dynamic libraries from the runtime/stdlib package in order to make
any use of the static lib in the libundead-dev package. At the moment,
that package doesn't depend on anything at all.

>> Even more points for maybe making this a dynamic library, which can be
>> done just by switching the static_library Meson directive to
>> "library". This will require packaging changes though. Ideally in that
>> case you also want to version the library, just look at how other
>> Meson projects do that.
>
> Sorry, I currently have no time to check out other Meson projects to
> compare - I need to prepare DebConf (to answer your question below :-P )

Me too (for Guadec, actually, but Debcamp afterwards), otherwise I
would have sent a patch.
We can resolve that at Debconf, unless someone else fixes the issue meanwhile.

See you there!
    Matthias