Control: tags -1 + pending

On Sun, 2017-10-01 at 17:12 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> please accept debian-edu-doc/1.921~20170603+deb9u2 into 9.2, it's an
> documenatation only update with this changelog:

As mentioned on IRC, this is technically late for 9.2.

In this instance, as it's arch:all-only and already uploaded, I've
decided to accept it in any case. This should not be interpreted as
setting a precedent and should definitely not be relied upon in future.
Please don't leave things to the last minute.

> The package has been accepted into proposed-updates by dak.

Nope. It had been accepted into stable-new by dak. The acceptance into
p-u only comes when requested by the Release Team; now done.

Regards,

Adam