Hey,

> That's not the problem.
> The symbol _ZN7Akonadi3Job16doHandleResponseExRKNS_8Protocol7CommandE
> has been removed from libakonadicore5 without bumping the SONAME.

I know, we made an mistake and also fixed this, by using Debian ABI Manager
and doing proper transitions in future. As you can see there is a new version
of Akonadi waiting in NEW queue with ABI bumping [1]. Unfortunately it will
take a while till this version will reach users as NEW queue takes time.

So please see this nmu request as a intermediate step so users can reuse kjots
again.

hefee

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/akonadi_4:17.12.2-1.html