El lunes, 6 de agosto de 2018 17:26:59 -03 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
escribió:
[snip]
> /me facepalms
>
> Ah, indeed, my bad! It's frameworks, not PIM. Sorry about that.

Paul, RT: my most sincere apologies. I don't know how but I got to mix
frameworks with PIM. Frameworks is indeed another thing.

I have just checked upstream's CI and they have not checked the tests against
5.11 (which is odd), but I'll file the bug as appropriate.

Again, my apologies.

--
Sobre Argentina: "sé que es uno de los países mas hospitalarios del mundo"
 Albert Einstein

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/