Dear Release team,

I'm aware that buster entered soft freeze stage and that we are only allowed to
upload bug fixes to it.
However Lazarus a package we are maintaining in the Pascal Devel Team was
recently released and we want to have it in buster.
Lazarus released with a low frequency and the version currently in buster is
almost one year old.

Lazarus have a few reverse dependency packages and we don't expect major issues
having everything working without any break.
One of my colleges already tested rebuild of these packages and it was OK.

So can you please advise us if we can go ahead and upload or do you have any
objection for that?
--
Cheers,
Abou Al Montacir