Hi,

Le 12/11/2019 à 20:24, Paul Gevers a écrit :
>> Here is a status update after 8 days.
>>
>> Most of the packages have been updated or rebuilt. For the few
>> exceptions, bugs have been filed and all of the concerned packages
>> (except llvm-toolchain-8) can be removed from testing.
>
> I am not too familiar with the ocaml way of working, but does everything
> needs to be rebuild before it can migrate? If so we can remove those
> packages once the llvm-toolchain-8 issue is fixed.

Yes. You can remove all red packages in [1] + meta-ocaml (which depends
on pxp). Note that lwt, which is orange (because of cruft liblwt-ssl-*),
should not be removed.

[1] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/ocaml-4.08.1.html

>> So the main blocker now is llvm-toolchain-8 with #943920.
>
> Thanks for the update. Are you aware of the other migration blockers?
> See https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=ocaml

Yes. I've fixed some of those and I've reported #944709.

Cheers,

--
Stéphane