Le 16/11/2019 à 21:28, Paul Gevers a écrit :
>> Let's see where we are when all ages are fine.
>
> I'm failing to (quickly) see why ocaml doesn't want to migrate. Does
> anybody already have some foo laying around to see what the problem is?
> I'm only seeing ocaml in the autohinter section, while I expected in the
> regular section.

Now, I see the following reasons:
- hivex is too young
- lwt is blocked because arch:all packages are not built... but there
are no longer arch:all packages (I don't know what can be done here, I
assumed cruft packages were automatically removed at some point)
- llvm-toolchain-8 FTBFS on mips* (I've reported #944844)
- llvm-toolchain-9 is waiting for piuparts

Cheers,

--
Stéphane