Package: release.debian.org
Control: affects -1 + src:curl
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: unblock
Severity: normal

Please unblock package curl

[ Reason ]
4 CVE fixes:

* Add new patches to fix CVEs (closes: #1036239):
    - CVE-2023-28319: UAF in SSH sha256 fingerprint check
    - CVE-2023-28320: siglongjmp race condition
    - CVE-2023-28321: IDN wildcard match
    - CVE-2023-28322: more POST-after-PUT confusion
  * d/libcurl*.symbols: Drop curl_jmpenv, not built anymore due to
    CVE-2023-28320

[ Impact ]
The highest CVE severity from upstream is "Moderate".

[ Tests ]
Curl has an extensive test suite that's run at build time and on
autopkgtest, no regressions were detected.

[ Risks ]
The patches didn't require any changes which would be worrying.
Regarding the "curl_jmpenv", there's no package on Debian using that.

[ Checklist ]
  [x] all changes are documented in the d/changelog
  [x] I reviewed all changes and I approve them
  [x] attach debdiff against the package in testing

[ Other info ]
Please also shorten the bake time in unstable, is possible (and needed).

unblock curl/7.88.1-10

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>