Hi again,

Thank you all for working both on workarounds for Debian CI and on
a proper upstream Linux kernel fix. Impressive cross-team work! :)

At this stage it seems clear that the bug and the corresponding ideal
fix are in the AppArmor part of src:linux, and the bug affects at
least src:apparmor and src:lxc. I'd like to reflect this in the
metadata of #1050256 by reassigning the bug to Linux, and adding
"affects" indications. I'll do so in the next few days unless someone
objects soon.

Doing so will also be an opportunity for me to sum up the problem for
the maintainers of src:linux, and let them know about our desired
timeline: ideally this would be fixed in the upcoming Bookworm
point-release.

This being said, if said timeline can't be met in src:linux, it'll be
up to the maintainers of LXC in Debian to decide what they want to do
in the upcoming Bookworm point-release.

If I misunderstood something important, please let me know.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri