Hi zigo,

Disclaimer: I'm not acting as SRM, the final call is with team members that do.

On 07-03-2024 12:28 a.m., Thomas Goirand wrote:
So IMO, it'd make a lot of sense to be able to update the extrepo-offline-data package in Stable, so that Stable (currently bookworm) would get the latest up-to-date repository list data.

That seems reasonable to me as long as it's data only.

Having said that and not knowing if it doesn't already do that, if extrepro would update a cache when online, it's offline option could also be refreshed at a convenience moment without the need for an up-to-date package in stable. I hope it's needless to say that I don't mean that this mechanisme should replace the data package, merely complement it.

Paul