Hi Jonathan,

I have removed the +1 from version number as you mentioned, and uploaded to bookworm. Please accept the package.

Jonathan wrote:
> Is this actually a backport of current unstable though? In which case
> it should include the changelog from 1.0.4 and be 1.0.4~deb12u1.

It is *not* a backport of the entire 1.0.4 package as per in Unstable, as it would have include changes in non-data parts of the package. As I wrote earlier, I've simply copied the "repos" data-only folder from 1.0.4, and made a new 1.0.3+deb12u1 with it, to avoid unwanted / dangerous / untested changes.

Thanks for accepting this update,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)