On Sat, 2012-08-11 at 21:56 +1000, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 21:36:56 Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > > 1.4.2-1.1 fixes two bugs:
> > and appears not to be in the archive?
>
> Correct, at the moment it's on Mentors:
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/libssh2

Okay, then you should have made that clear in the mail.  "Unblock"
implies that the package is already in unstable.

> Bart Martens advised to get your approvall first, then I hope someone will
> sponsor.

It looks okay at first glance; the bug report suggests there was already
an offer of sponsorship though?

Given that there's an upstream bug linked from the patch, why hasn't it
been sent there as well?

Regards,

Adam