On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:18:50 Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > Correct, at the moment it's on Mentors:
> >   http://mentors.debian.net/package/libssh2
>
> Okay, then you should have made that clear in the mail.  "Unblock"
> implies that the package is already in unstable.

My apologies - I didn't know that. It's my very first 'unblock' request...

> It looks okay at first glance; the bug report suggests there was already
> an offer of sponsorship though?

So far that person didn't reply...
In worst case I might need to file a sponsorship-requests...

> Given that there's an upstream bug linked from the patch, why hasn't it
> been sent there as well?

I sent the patch upstream over the weekend.
However linssh2 bug tracker is pre-moderated so if patch is still not publicly
visible the only reason I can think of is that nobody pre-approved new posts
to bug tracker yet.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dmitry.