> Cc'ing Michael (maintainer of quota).

Thanks, I didn't know a freeze exception for quota was asked for.

> > Would it be possible to get *only* the xfs fix in testing instead of the
> > whole new release?

Where does fixing the XFS problem differ from fixing the other bugs in 4.01?
There are not a whole lot of changes from 4.00 to 4.01, at least not functional
ones. Anyway, we can surely do a Wheezy version of 4.00 that fixes XFS.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com