Hi Jonathan,

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 04:01:47PM +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> I would accept the Uploaders fix and the other documentation fixes along
> with it, but not the standards version. Can you prepare a debdiff before
> uploading and send it to this bug please?

Thank you, looking at it now. Would you accept the following documentation
fixes too: removing dm-upload-allowed; adding a provides: doom-engine
(closes: #692762)? If so, I can work from the git master where they've
been addressed; otherwise I'll cherry pick the fixes that I mentioned in
the -release mail from November. Sorry if it seems like I'm moving the
goal posts here, that wasn't my intention when I fixed those bugs in git,
honest!