Hi,

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 09:12:23PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 04:01:47PM +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> > I would accept the Uploaders fix and the other documentation fixes along
> > with it, but not the standards version. Can you prepare a debdiff before
> > uploading and send it to this bug please?
>
> Thank you, looking at it now. Would you accept the following documentation
> fixes too: removing dm-upload-allowed; adding a provides: doom-engine
> (closes: #692762)? If so, I can work from the git master where they've
> been addressed; otherwise I'll cherry pick the fixes that I mentioned in
> the -release mail from November. Sorry if it seems like I'm moving the
> goal posts here, that wasn't my intention when I fixed those bugs in git,
> honest!

Yes, I'll take those too.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      j...@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51

<directhex> i have six years of solaris sysadmin experience, from
            8->10. i am well qualified to say it is made from bonghits
                        layered on top of bonghits