> rabbitmq-server maintainers, are there any other RC bugs that you're
> planning to file on the package?

No other RC bugs. I submitted
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=773259, which I hope
has an appropriate severity of important.
I've asked a couple developers their opinion on whether rabbitmq-server
attempting to use SSLv3 [1] would be a bug. Rabbit's method to verify
SSLv3 is disabled [2] uses s_client with the -ssl3 option which no
longer works [3]. I believe this is a non-issue since SSLv3 is disabled
in Jessie [4], but I would appreciate a confirmation.

I apologize for the late bugs and 3.4.1-1 debacle, I had some terrible
misunderstandings.

-Blair

1. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rabbitmq-users/jk45xOPqeGY
2. https://gist.github.com/michaelklishin/3f47bae850bdd9f1a79a