Control: tags -1 + confirmed moreinfo

On 2014-12-16 15:47, Thomas Goirand wrote:
Now, seeing that 3.4.0 is in Sid, is it ok to target
testing-proposed-updates for 3.3.5-1.1 here? We would also update Sid to
3.4.1 then.

Please let me know, and I'll work out with Blair Hester and probably
Matt Kraai <kr...@ftbfs.org> to do the actual upload.

I've toyed with asking you to revert the 3.4.0 upload in sid, as has been done for some other such requests. At the moment I'm leaning slightly towards accepting the t-p-u upload, so please get it tested and uploaded before I change my mind again[*] :-) and remove the "moreinfo" tag afterwards.

[*] As ever, nothing in this decision implies a precedent for any future requests for this or any other package.

Regards,

Adam