Control: tags -1 + moreinfo

On 2016-04-04 14:41, Rolf Leggewie wrote:
first of all, reportbug lists only squeeze and wheezy when making a
pu-related bug report.

There's not a lot that the Release Team can do about that; you'll need to talk to the reportbug maintainer. The changelog says that jessie-pu support was added in reportbug 6.6.2.

I'd like to request to upload a bug-fix for the roger-router package
to Jessie.  This would fix bugs #798471 and #774116.

Roger Router is a tool to interact with Fritzbox hardware from AVM.
One of the things it can do is to send a fax.  This was broken until
version 1.8.9-3 because compilation happened as --with-cups-yes
assuming this would include cups-support when in fact this disabled
a known-good code base for cups-support and replaced it with a
known-broken, experimental one.  The patches are cherry-picked from
1.8.9-3 and 1.8.9-4.

Please provide a source debdiff of the proposed package as built and tested on Jessie, rather than indvidual patches; that's what we'll be acking (or otherwise).

Regards,

Adam