Debian-release Team,

I have had a continuing problem with Debian since Debian 7, the left mouse click is not being recognized. It is fine after a reboot, but shortly after using the mouse the left click will be recognized. It has been undetermined as to what causes the problem.

This situation has occurred on 3 different motherboards: 2 AMD, and on my new ASRock Intel H97 Anniversary with a i3core 3.7mHz cpu, 3 different wireless mice, and 3 different wired mice.

It seems that any flavor of Debian based on 7 (Ubuntu, Puppy, Mint) and after has this same problem, I know it is not a hardware issue all the components have worked great before when running Debian 6.

I really need my computer to function for school study, and for my job. Right now I am using Windows 7 Home Premium (for which I REALLY DISLIKE).

I have listed a bug report in the past and asked on the various Debian and Linux forums, but no answers. I do not run half breed machines. I run one and only one OS on my machines. When I run Linux there is no Windows partition.

    Please help!

Thank you,

Ryan K. Eads

---