Am 29.07.2016 um 14:00 schrieb Julien Cristau:
> This looks fine in general, I'm just wondering if the effect of bumping
> the util-linux dependency on upgrades from wheezy was considered/tested?

It was not specifically tested since I didn't expect any breakage
because of it. But I did it now for a basic wheezy system the upgrade to
jessie (with the updated systemd packages) worked fine. The tightened
dep on u-l seems to not cause any issues.

I've attached the typescript from the wheezy → jessie dist-upgrade.

Regards,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?