Package: ftp.debian.org

We are working on MIPS r6 support, which are different ports with MIPS ones.
They include mipsr6, mipsr6el, mipsn32r6, mipsn32r6el, mips64r6, mips64r6el.

Theses ports have been supported by `dpkg' in sid/testing,
while not in stable yet.

When try to upload packages to dak, it rejected these packages whose
`Architecture: ' list contains these new ports.

What should we do to make dak support these new ports, ASAP,
so we can feedback patches now.

It seems there are 2 options:
 1. backport `dpkg' in sid to stable, and ftpmaster team install that
package into dak machine
 2. backport archtable/cputable changes into `dpkg' in stable and upload it to
     jessie-updates with help of release team.

Which one is acceptable or better option?

--
YunQiang Su