Hi,

Thanks for this update.

I was just wondering why you removed the Testsuite field in the control
file and added a debian/tests/control file.

The autopkgtest-pkg-ruby value of the Testsuite: field is a way to
centralise the default instructions for autopkgtests for Ruby packages,
and to my knowledge, it is not deprecated.

If I remember correctly, we used to have a default debian/test/control
file when gem2deb-test-runner was introduced, but it was soon
centralized to avoid unnecessary repetition in all packages, especially
if new tests (like gem dependencies) are introduced.

I saw that you proposed to push the same change in gem2deb. As in my
comment on your commit, I would advise against this.

Best regards,

Cédric