Hendrik,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 04:36:19PM +0100, Hendrik Brueckner wrote:
> So that's why there the DASD and the FCP device configuration module: to
> enable DASD and FCP devices and block devices and SCSI devices available
> to the Linux instance.  Then, they can be partitioned like any other
> SCSI disk.

(I have installed Debian on zFCP in the past, but I moved it from zVM.)

Is there a way I could test FCP installation? As far as I understand
there is no emulation of a zFCP-like setup anywhere right, and you'd
need to have access to a zFCP controller?

(Which are harder to partition/segment than DASD-based storageā€¦)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern