Dear D Haley,

Unless I'm mistaken, you did not reply to the message below, and that 3depict
has not yet been updated.

I hope I did not demotivate you with my requests for improvement.

In any case, don't hesitate to get back to me and/or to the team, so that we
can find a way forward. I'll be happy to help.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer