Hi.

Thanks for your contribution to Debian. I have just some doubts about
usefulness for Debian and possible popularity of those two projects.

Do you know how many people can be interested in these two libraries?
It looks like at least one of them duplicates the functionality of the
built-in
JSON module. Could you please shortly describe the benefits of both
of them before we start to evaluate it technically?

Best regards

Anton