Hi Daniele,

thanks for your contribution!

Your package looks fine to me. I have just a couple of minor notes.
Please fix them and I will upload the package.

- please go through ALL files and put license information, if the
  copyright is different from default one (check files in cmake-folder
and others)
- tinyxml is packaged for Debian. Please try to use the packaged
  version and drop an embedded  one, if it is possible. There
  should be a good reason not to use a packaged version of the
  software.
- push pristine-tar branch

Best regards

Anton