Hi Anton,

Thanks, last time I tried to use the salsa pipeline for this package,
it was not possible because the build produced too much log output and
failed for that reason.
It seems that in your attempt, it actually makes it all the way to the
end; I'm actually not clear on what "fails", it actually succeeds
building and testing the package, but ends with,

> Uploading artifacts as "archive" to coordinator... failed
> context=artifacts-uploader error=invalid argument

I have no idea what arguments to what program are invalid here, but it
seems to have to do with the pipeline process and not the package
itself.

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/siconos/-/jobs/1367137

For the i386 build, it fails unfortunately simply because the machine
runs out of memory.  (The build annoyingly requires upwards of 7 GB of
memory while compiling the SWIG bindings; part of the motivation for
wanting to distribute a pre-compiled package!)  However to be honest I
am not sure siconos works properly on 32-bit architectures anyway.
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/siconos/-/jobs/1367138

As for other architectures, there is a bug on arm64 that I have been
trying to fix but it is not an easy one.  In the meantime the package
is very useful for x86_64 users, who are in the majority.

regards,
Steve