Le jeudi 04 novembre 2021 à 10:31 +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Am Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 03:41:43PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> >
> > > We should remember that having blends packages, blends web pages
> > > and
> > > informative wiki pages are completely independent of having a
> > > defined team with
> > > separate VCS and mailing list. All that needs is one or more
> > > people to curate
> > > them.
> >
> > That's correct. I talked with Andreas yesterday on the debian-med
> > bi-weekly call, and
> > tasks for math packages should be done soonish :)
>
> I've pushed the code for the metapackages to
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/math/
>
> and made
>
>     Doug Torrance
>     Julien Puydt
>     Timo Röhling
>
> members of the Blends team to enable currating these files (which
> should be **really** done before announcing anything since its just a
> copy of the two tasks from debian-science and does not make any sense
> in this form.)
>
> I've also did the necessary steps to create the web sentinel which
> you
> can see here:
>
>     https://blends.debian.org/math/tasks/
>
> Said members should probably feed some content into
>

> https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/website/-/tree/master/www/math
>
> before anything is announced and links will be set.
>
> Hope this helps

Thanks for everything!

I'll not be very active right in the near future : I'm both busy for
paid work, and on the Debian side I'm taking more things on my
shoulders in the Debian OCaml Team. In fact, it's mathematics software
which I'll probably want to move in the Math Team at some point, but
for now a language-specific team is more appropriate. The thread
"Multiple teams maintaining one package (proposal)" on debian-devel
will have a direct impact on this.

Cheers,

J.Puydt