Hi,

these packages have been accepted by ftp-master into Debian.
Thanks a lot for the work of everybody involved.

You can find the status quo at
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-grid
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-simulators
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-upscaling

To facilitate migration to testing, we need to reupload the
source packages. I have cleaned up dependencies and other issues
in d/control. Added autopkgtests to opm-simulators and opm-upscaling.
Activated autopkgtest in salsaci.

Optionally it would be nice to also upload the new versions of opm-material
and opm-model, where mainly fix the Architectures in d/control such that
buildd will try to build them on all available architectures. But I can also
do that later, when key is added to the keyring of Debian Maintainers. No
rush here.

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-material
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/opm-models

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Markus

Would be cool --

Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858