Hi Ansgar,

Am Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 05:16:40PM +0100 schrieb Ansgar:

On Mon, 2022-02-21 at 15:55 +0100, Markus Blatt wrote:

No need to list it again and I removed the offending entry:

Build-Depends: ..., libsuperlu3-dev (>= 3.0) | libsuperlu-dev (>=
4.3), ...

Maybe buildd is different and does not allow packages that do not
exist?

To get reliable build results, the buildd network removes alternative
build dependencies when building for unstable; only the first
alternative is used.  They are only used for the *-backports and
experimental suites (I admit I'm not sure about stable uploads, but
they should *not* be used there).

Thanks for the explanation.

Markus