Hi Nilesh,

Am Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 12:57:45PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
On 2/17/22 8:52 PM, Nilesh Patra wrote:
Optionally it would be nice to also upload the new versions of opm-material
and opm-model, where mainly fix the Architectures in d/control such that
buildd will try to build them on all available architectures. But I can also
do that later, when key is added to the keyring of Debian Maintainers. No
rush here.

Ai'ght, let's wait for your keys to be added :)
Please remind us when that happens.

Looks like this is done, as per[1] - Congrats!
I have granted you DM access for all of your opm-* packages so you should be
able
to upload them on your own now (you would have gotten a mail about this)

Cool, thanks a lot for that.

Markus