Hi Nilesh Patra,

> From Nilesh Patra:
> I'm a bit confused with the branches though,
> isn't debian/sid the branch we should be using for uploads?
> Atleast I am seeing prev commits on that branch.
> Please move your commits there if that's the case.

I'm sorry about that: the prev commits was on the "master" git branch,
with improvements from Rafael Laboissière <raf...@debian.org> and me.
Next, new version 7.2 is on the "master" git branch also.

I don't known how to move it now on the "debian/sid" one:
a git merge will perhaps now lead to a lot of conflicts ?
Is it possible to use the "master" branch instead for uploading ?
I don't known wich is the best solution.

Many thanks for your help,

Pierre
--
pierre.saram...@imag.fr
Directeur de Recherche CNRS

De: "Nilesh Patra" <nil...@posteo.in>
À: "PIERRE SARAMITO" <pierre.saram...@imag.fr>, "Andreas Tille"
<ti...@debian.org>, "debian-science" <debian-science@lists.debian.org>,
"1007118" <1007...@bugs.debian.org>, "984965" <984...@bugs.debian.org>, "bunk"
<b...@debian.org>, "byang" <by...@debian.org>, "rafael" <raf...@debian.org>
>I just commit with git a new release 7.2-1 of the debianization of the rheolef
>package.
>This corresponds to a new version 7.2 of the upstream package
>
>Could you please upload it in debian ?

I can do it later today.

I'm a bit confused with the branches though, isn't debian/sid the branch we
should be using for uploads?
Atleast I am seeing prev commits on that branch.
Please move your commits there if that's the case.

--
Best,
Nilesh