On 6/2/22 2:37 PM, PIERRE SARAMITO wrote:
Hi Nilesh Patra,

 > From Nilesh Patra:
 > I'm a bit confused with the branches though,
 > isn't debian/sid  the branch we should be using for uploads?
 > Atleast I am seeing prev commits on that branch.
 > Please move your commits there if that's the case.

I'm sorry about that: the prev commits was on the "master" git branch,
with improvements from Rafael Laboissière <raf...@debian.org> and me.
Next, new version 7.2 is on the "master" git branch also.

I don't known how to move it now on the "debian/sid" one:

Please prune debian/sid then. Causes less confusion, or if you want
it, document it somewhere.

Is it possible to use the "master" branch instead for uploading ?

Uploaded.

--
Best,
Nilesh