Hi Filippo!!!

El 18/9/23 a les 13:08, Filippo Rusconi ha escrit:
[...]

Not actually helping you with your precise issue, but I discovered years ago this software to make presentations, dynamic or not, and that may include video
files:

https://sozi.baierouge.fr/pages/10-about.html

Basically, you create an Inskcape drawing with as many layers as you have
distinct slides in your presentation. Then, you kind of move the camera from one
layer to the other using a wealth of dynamic mechanisms.
You can play videos inside the layers, if necessary.

Thanks for show me this package. It is not exactly what I was looking for. Simple I would like to generate a pdf with a video inside to be played in any reader.

Thanks,

Leo

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia