Hi Dima!!

El 18/9/23 a les 20:10, Dima Kogan ha escrit:
Hi Leopold.

I use beamer regularly, but have never wanted to put videos into the
slides. I would like to know more about the tools, though. Is the issue
that existing pdf viewers can't play embedded video (i.e. do other
people's video presentation work)? Or is it that pdflatex cannot produce
pdfs with embedded video?

Take one eye here:

https://www.overleaf.com/learn/latex/Questions/How_can_I_embed_a_video_in_my_PDF_using_LaTeX%3F

The idea is to embed a video in a pdf and go to a conference and reproduce it without problems.

Cheers,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia