On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 11:48:23AM -0500, Raymond Wood wrote:
> This makes sense to me, so I can accept the Spam I receive
> through the debian lists.  One thing I'm still unclear about
> though is the recent post from someone who requested that people
> *not* report Spam received through the debian lists to Razor.  I
> have set up a Mutt hotkey to report Spam to Razor, and I confess
> I don't really understand why any and all Spam should not be
> reported.
>
> Can anyone enlighten me, or is there a FAQ I should be reading
> instead?

Some people[1] report non-spam as spam to razor.  For example, several
security announcements from Debian have found their way into the razor
database.  This is obviously stupid.

[1] At least, we think they are people, but the level of intelligence
demonstrated leaves room for doubt.

--
Nathan Norman - Incanus Networking mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  I retract that silly statement.  Somebody slap me.