On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 12:24, Iñaki Martínez wrote:
>  I have a server in internet and i want several clients to access to it via
> SSH but i DON'T want them to be able to use SSH from that server.
>  So i client can access the server via SSH, but s/he CAN NOT ssh to other
> servers from my server...

I'm sure it's possible to (try) and do this using some ip-tables magic
or by just removing the ssh binary from the system. This will however
not prevent them from doing this, since they can place their own ssh
client on the system and connect to other systems over ports you do not
expect (like sshd's running on port 80, 443 or random port numbers)

Why do you want to disallow people to ssh out of your system, while
allowing them to ssh into it ???

You can never block anyone who _wants_ to do something

--
Mark Janssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Saiko Internet Technologies