also sprach Emanuele Rocca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.05.08.2106 +0200]:
> For instance, a co-worker which temporary allows remote root
> logins, god knows why. I'd be sad of my choice of filtering out
> root login attempts in that case.

I'd have such a co-worker immediately shot. :)

But yes, you are right. To be on the safe side, I added a comment to
sshd_config.

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

"nothing can cure the soul but the senses,
 just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul."
                                                        -- oscar wilde