Hi,

(This email originally appears on
https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2021/05/msg00017.html )

在 2021-05-15星期六的 12:47 +0200,Harald Dunkel写道:
> Hi folks,
>
> Obviously
>
>         https://wiki.debian.org/NewInBullseye
> and
>         https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/errata
>
> disagree about the bullseye-security entry in sources.list. Not to
> mention that the deb-src line is missing on both.

TL;DR: Both will work:

deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main
deb http://security.debian.org/ bullseye-security main

Besides, I believe end users are not supposed to know deb-src line for
security repos. Adding such info provides zero benefit except for confusing
users.

> I would highly appreciate a web page listing a full sources.list
> file for bullseye,

I am forwarding your email to the security team in case they want a unified
format on Debian webpages (www.debian.org and wiki.debian.org). Please contact
the Debian WWW Team if a change is needed.

> Regards
> Harri

Regards,
Boyuan Yang