So this is the "sparc64" version of debian, not "sparc"?

The reason I ask is because (IIRC) the default mode in "sparc" is to output
32-bit SPARC code but utilizing the SPARCv9 instructions (i.e. not able to
be run on pre-UltraSPARC machines) -- this was done because the "sparc32",
i.e. pre-UltraSPARC CPUs, aren't able to run Debian (I think the Linux
kernel has fallen into bitrot w.r.t. them) -- while "sparc64" gcc -- I'm
not sure what it does. Despite being just "sparc", I can build 64-bit SPARC
binaries and execute them (because we're all running 64-bit kernels), but I
typically don't have a need to. So with that all mentioned, is the end goal
to produce a 64-bit binary or 32-bit binary?

Patrick