On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 10:38:25AM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 04/04/2016 05:04 AM, Jerome Ibanes wrote:
> > * Does Debian/sparc64 offer any binary compatibility layer for solaris
> > 10/sparc64 binaries?
>
> No, unfortunately not. You would have to resort to kvm to install
> an instance of Solaris in a kernel-based virtual machine.

I believe that will only work on x86 systems - KVM isn't supported on SPARC.
QEMU has some early emulation support for 64-bit SPARC hardware but it's
not really usable yet[1].

If the OP has a newer system, a possible option would be to install Solaris
in an LDOM and use that.

[1]
http://wiki.qemu.org/download/qemu-doc.html#QEMU-System-emulator-for-non-PC-targets

Cheers, MJ