On 5/9/19 1:35 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
Hi Dennis,

On 5/9/19 18:29, Dennis Clarke wrote:
On 5/9/19 12:24 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hello!

I just uploaded updated installation images 2019-05-09 for the
following Debian Ports architectures:

  * alpha
  * hppa
  * ia64
  * m68k
  * powerpc
  * ppc64
  * sh4
  * sparc64

I tried to breath life into an old Netra which was just too old for
the task. Are you aware of any issues with the M3000 type machine?

Or even M4000 ?

I'm starting to wonder if my mails about ...

No I am not ignoring you.

I simply didn't recall over my coffee this morning.

I have not looked at linux on sparc in ... nearly forever.  Possibly an
actual forever. There is no reason to think about it. Now I see from my
hardware list on hand there is even less reason to even bother testing.

Thanks for listening.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC