Albricias!

El próximo lanzamiento estable de Debian "Squeeze" se tomará en serio las
directrices referentes al software Libre que la misma Debian publica.
Y me acabo de desayunar con este noticia.

:D

http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20101215

"The Debian project has been working in removing non-free firmware from
the Linux kernel shipped with Debian for the past two release cycles. At
the time of the releases of Debian 4.0 "Etch" and 5.0 "Lenny", however, it
was not yet possible to ship Linux kernels stripped of all non-free
firmware bits. Back then we had to acknowledge that freedom issues
concerning Linux firmware were not completely sorted out."

--
Carlos Miranda Molina
cmira...@ngen.com.ar